As a pediatrician, I've counseled hundreds of parents on introducing solids to their infant. Why is it that when we started Sara and Julian on cereal, I expected them to be like "OK, mom and dad put it in my mouth and I swallow it, no mess, no fuss." Boy was I wrong. One thing is for sure, I have a very steep learning curve when it comes to the theoretical things I know about taking care of babies and putting them into practice. I think that having kids should be a requirement for becoming a pediatrician. In hindsight, I'm sure that some of the parents I've couseled in the past think I'm a nut.

I am a bit bothered by the consistency of the Beachnut cereal flakes that we are using. They seem to be filled with static-electricity goodness and stick to everything. It reminds me of how those iron flakes would stick to magnets....you know, the ones we played with in science class. Or those faces that you can put the mustache on with a magnetic pen.

Sara and Julian helped me root for Syracuse last weekend. Here is the evidence.

-Erik
2 comments:
Thank you! They are so cute and getting sweeter with each picture! Love the 'cuse outfits!
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to say "hi" and it's great to read how well you and the little ones are doing.
Miss you--next time we're in Roch we'll definitely look you up!
Post a Comment